sabato 20 aprile 2013

Licensing

My two passions are drawing and stationery (I loooove stationery shops!!!! I like to spend hours among diaries, bags and colorful items). My dream is to find a company interested in accomplishing, producing and distributing lifestyle products, stationery
and gadgets using my characters. This is why I'm looking for a licensing agency interested in promote my work.
Under the label "licensing" I'll post some of my work and projects like this one. Do you like it?


Le mie due passioni sono il disegno e gli articoli da cancelleria (adooooro le cartolerie!!!! Mi piace trascorrere ore curiosandi tra diari, borse e articoli coloratissimi). Il mio sogno è quello di trovare un'azienda interessata nella realizzazione, produzione e distribuzione di articoli di cancelleria, lifestyle, e gadgets con i miei personaggi. Per questo sto cercando un'agenzia di licensing interessata a promuovere il mio lavoro.
Sotto l'etichetta di "licensing" posterò alcuni dei miei lavori e progetti come questo. Vi piace?

Valentina





It's cute this agenda, isn't it? :)

Carina questa agenda, vero? :)

2 commenti:

  1. Your new blog is off to a lovely start. I wish you much luck in your licensing endeavors. I have been fortunate enough to license my art for the last 9 years. It's an exciting business!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you Joy!!! ^_^ Your blog is very cute and so your art. Thanks for your words, it's very difficult to enter the world of licensing, I really need luck! Fingers crossed! ^_^

    RispondiElimina